Delta Chaos Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tuny starting this week join now!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have a group on facebook, we would like all of our members to join, You can look up Kasey Beaton (Esper of Rathalos), Johnathan Closs (Esper of Chaos), Shea Meyers (Esper of Yami) or Ian Boyes (AnimaGrim) for invites to the Facebook page. Lets all meet up there! Esper of Rathalos

Lunar Eclipse's tutorial on editing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lunareclipse

Lunar Eclipse's tutorial on editing Empty
PostSubject: Lunar Eclipse's tutorial on editing   Lunar Eclipse's tutorial on editing I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:06 am

A great deck is rarely made on the first try. Normally when one finishes a deck the extra cards that they put in the deck fails to cohesive work with the essential cards that can really harm a potentially competitive deck. Fixing this requires thought, testing and on occasion a leap of faith.

For example a pot of duality IS COMPLETELY STUPID to put in a deck that special summons every turn (Fabled) and will either be a completely dead draw or if used could stop a game winning opportunity (like you just noticed that if you had played it a certain way before you used pot of duality you would have been able to bring out shooting stardust dragon).

Yet there are also some cards that you might consider worthless and don't contribute much to your win but actually helps your deck run at it's finest (example: the foolish burial in the deck i am about to show you) which makes the process of editing much more difficult than it seems.

But enough of this continuous lecture since i know half of you must be Sleep by now so I will show you my editing process of my new NOVA DRAGON DECK Exclamation

ELE FACE elephant lol!

lol had to do that now here it iz

Nova Build #1 (this deck even though i currently edited twice is still in the testing/editing phase)

Monsters: 18
Vice Dragon x3
Power Giant x1
Black Luster Soldier x1
Tricky x3
Effect Veiler x1
Barrier Resonator x3
Dark Resonator x3
Creation Resonator x1
Sangan x1
Glow-Up Bulb x1

Spells: 13
Foolish Burial x 1
Dark Hole x1
Mystical space typhoon x3
Heavy Storm x1
One For One x1
Pot Of Duality x2
Resonator Call x3
Monster Reborn x1

Traps: 9

Red Carpet x3
Solemn Warning x2
Solemn Judgement x1
Stardust Road x1
Mirror Force x1
Trap Dustshoot x1

extra (rather keep this part a secret since i know some of my viewers might copy this deck, however i am willing to reveal the main elements).
Stardust Dragonx1
Red Dragon Archfiend x2
Red Nova Dragon x2

This was my first attempt at a chaos nova dragon attempt and though some of you (most likely anima) are most likely No and WHY DOES HE HAVE POWER GOLEM THE IDIOT! at this attempt though i believe that this was a pretty good start on a very interesting deck.

Build #2

Monsters: 18
Cyber Dragon x2
Vice Dragon x2
Tricky x3
Black Luster Soldier x1
Sangan x1
Effect Veiler x1
Glow-Up Bulb x1
Dark Resonator x3
Barrier Resonator x3
Creation Resonator x1

Spells:
Dark Hole x1
Foolish Burial x1
Heavy Storm x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x3
One For One x1
Pot Of Duality x2
Resonator Call x3

Traps:
Call Of The Haunted x2
Mirror Force x1
Red Carpet x3
Solemn Warning x1
Solemn Judgement x1
Starlight Road x1

extra:
Stardust Dragonx1
Red Dragon Archfiend x2
Red Nova Dragon x2

As you can The only cards edited were the ones that contributed the least within this deck like power golem (wtf was i thinking) for some cyber dragons which luckily are lights and add fuel to bls, i added call of the haunted to help speed up the creation of Nova dragon by pulling out the resonators i need to make him, and kept the rest of the build about the same and this build since it reliably brought out the resonators i needed constantly and ,though its obvious it needs some more work, has only failed to bring out nova dragon 1 duel out of the 7 ive played with it. When you editing MAKE SURE YOU THINK BEFORE YOU REMOVE scratch OR YOULL LOOK LIKE THIS GUY monkey <------ damn hes ugly

well if this tutorial didn't help much in the way of your editing ,which i certainly hope it did at least you got a look at my Nova Deck Wink
Back to top Go down

Lunar Eclipse's tutorial on editing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Delta Chaos Academy :: Advanced Dueling Tips and Guides-
Jump to: