Delta Chaos Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tuny starting this week join now!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have a group on facebook, we would like all of our members to join, You can look up Kasey Beaton (Esper of Rathalos), Johnathan Closs (Esper of Chaos), Shea Meyers (Esper of Yami) or Ian Boyes (AnimaGrim) for invites to the Facebook page. Lets all meet up there! Esper of Rathalos

Hello im Anima

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnimaGrim
Admin
AnimaGrim

Hello im Anima Empty
PostSubject: Hello im Anima   Hello im Anima I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:23 pm

Hi, im AnimaGrim, one of the newest ppl in this acadamy. I am writing this to tell u all al ittle about myself. I am 20 years old, and i am a fully Qualified Baker. I currently work for Woolworths in Secret Habour, in Perth Western Australia. I have been dueling since the begining of yugioh, but only been going competetively for almost a year now. My user name on Dueling network is also AnimaGrim, so if u want to duel or chat just PM if i am online. I am most frequently online early in the morning anfter work so around 7-12 am, is when its best to catch me, my time zone is GMT + 08:00 and i am also 8 hours ahead of DN time.

I also tend to make lots of decks, whether they work or not is another question ;p. So if u need help building a new deck or need some advice i will gladly help ^^. My goal was to get into the Divine Dorm from the start and that is what i accomplished. My all time fav deck would have to be my Fableds, i luv them, i currently have 5 different Fabled varients, not all of them are the best ideas though Razz . I hope u enjoyed learning a little about me.

This is my theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjKyzwqIT7s&ob=av3e
Back to top Go down

Hello im Anima
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Delta Chaos Academy :: Divine dorm-
Jump to: